Project Supervisor - Defence
- Based in Sydney
- Defence Projects
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies offering lots of career development opportunities!
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 10 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Supervisor to join our project team. Initially site based in Sydney, NSW, the right candidate must be willing to travel to remote projects around the NSW region. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of packages of work on projects particularly Defence Projects in NSW.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The onside coordination of the construction effort on Defence Projects ranging from $.5M to $10M
- Control and assurance of the safety and compliance of the workforce
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans
- Implementation of relevant SWMS, Permits, Isolations and Controls to ensure the safety of the team.
- Quality and workmanship assurance in accordance with quality management processes and documentation
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Stock control, procurement and inventory for the direct works on site.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role
- Trade Background and 5 years' experience in Supervision of construction and remediation projects with experience on Defence Projects highly advantageous
- Frontline management experience would be advantageous
- Cert IV in OHS would be advantageous
- Be in possession of, or willing to obtain a current police clearance check (12 month expiry)
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of rapid growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*